15 Aug '14
Things I did today:
- Setup streaming system properly; instructions from skay helped here.
- Understood the structure of the app better and wrote a function to capture and send video format and quality variables as GET parameters.
- Made a new JS file for the function and added it to all templates.
Tasks for tomorrow:
- Update database model to store video format and quality and perform migration to the database
- Capture the GET parameters in views.py and save them in database
- Update the table rendering to display video format and quality parameters.