[GSoC Snippet] 07/08/2014
[doc] written 2 wiki articles about getting-started:
[code] created repositories for jekyll plugins written by me:
Now I need to write tests for all plugins.
What is next/my plans to the end of GSoC 2014? [STATUS]
1. Work with feedbook (add Google+ integration).
- Currently there are no gems for pushing to Google+ streams, so I need to figure out something.
2. Deploy getting-started repository to code.timvideos.us
3. Integrate planet with getting-started.
- Now it is time for discussion about that.
4. Extract my written Jekyll plugins into GitHub projects and share code with the others (and add some tests of course).
- Done, I need to write tests and more README files about my plugins.
5. Small CSS/HTML fixes and enhancements.
6. Add Diagram to my GitHub Issues Filter.
7. Add acceptance/integration tests for planet and getting-started website.
8. Investigate about planet generation (something does not work properly, website is not being updated every 1 hour, but once a day).