[GSoC Snippet] 06/08/2014
[code] fixed planet generation script (thanks Leon)
What is next/my plans to the end of GSoC 2014? [STATUS]
1. Work with feedbook (add Google+ integration).
- Currently there are no gems for pushing to Google+ streams, so I need to figure out something.
2. Update our document about deployment process of getting-started website (and create and deploy as many as I can (because of permissions))
- Done, I've deployed editor and gatekeeper and updated domains, and deployed getting-started repository. Done.
3. Integrate planet with getting-started.
- Now it is time for discussion about that.
4. Extract my written Jekyll plugins into GitHub projects and share code with the others (and add some tests of course).
- Already started, I need to write README files and tests.
5. Small CSS/HTML fixes and enhancements.
6. Add Diagram to my GitHub Issues Filter.
- Done. Diagram has been added to planet.generate.us
7. Add acceptance/integration tests for planet and getting-started website.
8. Investigate about planet generation (something does not work properly, website is not being updated every 1 hour, but once a day).
- Done, I've fixed planet generation script and now it runs correctly.