[GSoC Snippet] 31/07/2014
[code] wrote README for GitHub Jekyll plugins (+ tests)
[code] released feedbook 1.0, updated README file with information about offline mode, plugins, etc.
[code] started working on CSS/JS (planet and getting-started) improvements: I would like to add Loader to GitHub Stats page and fix small CSS issues on mobile devices (currently fixed, for loader I am still looking for jQuery library).
Jekyll plugins I would like to release as standalone gems:
- IFrame generator,
- OPML generator,
- JSON generator,
- PageUrl Tag,
- Category, Tag, Tag in Category Page Generators
+ and maybe as a one project few smaller plugins like active class tag or edit url tag. :)
What is next/my plans to the end of GSoC 2014? [STATUS]
1. Work with feedbook (add Google+ integration).
- Currently there are no gems for pushing to Google+ streams, so I need to figure out something.
2. Update our document about deployment process of getting-started website (and create and deploy as many as I can (because of permissions))
- Done, I've deployed editor and gatekeeper and updated domains. What we need to do is to deploy getting-started page.
3. Integrate planet with getting-started.
- I need to discuss that, after getting-started deployment.
4. Extract my written Jekyll plugins into GitHub projects and share code with the others (and add some tests of course).
- Already started, I need to write README files and tests.
5. Small CSS/HTML fixes and enhancements.
6. Add Diagram to my GitHub Issues Filter.
7. Add acceptance/integration tests for planet and getting-started website.