GSoC Update 6-3
- played around with various ways to manage configs for encoder
- I think the proper way is to just build a new image for each container we're launching, but I'm still unsure..
- now leaning towards [a dedicated "config-holder" container? (http://www.tech-d.net/2013/12/16/persistent-volumes-with-docker-container-as-volume-pattern/)
- no-ip'd + sshd'd my ubuntu vm so I can do testing on campus
- dropped the flumotion dependencies on what will be both the encoder and collector images