- Changed daughterboard pinouts in schematics support PMOD I2C interface.
- Looked at the possibility of using bidirectional isolators in data isolation stage, but it was ruled out as they were found to be expensive.
- Re-justified use of data isolation stage in serial expansion motherboard.
- Created new kicad modules (footprints)
- Completed footprint association of components on motherboard schematics using CvPcb
- Verified footprints for components and checked 0603 footprint to be imperial type instead of metric type. Checked datasheets of all components to make sure correct footprint is assigned to them.
- Made sure only low current (2mA) LEDs are used.
- Fixed hole dia and added shield pins in VHDCI module
- Just started with PcbNew, will be creating new module for the daughterboard slot and start laying them out nicely.